Saturday, May 11, 2013

Saturday 6-11

I re-read my post from yesterday.  I guess I was much more tired than I thought.  There are several mistakes that made me chuckle.  I can't remember what they are now (lovely fibro fog) but they were funny.  Maisy and I have spent an afternoon together.  I had a couple of lessons and then I had to run to get flowers.  When I got back, I took and nap and Maisy and I went up to my room.  She slept on my bed right next to me.  I think we slept for about 1 1/2 hours.  I was just so tired.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is on right now.  Maisy is barking at the door every so often.  She sits by me, then she goes to the door, then she sits by me, then goes to the door, you get the picture.  She tries to be a guard dog.  I had to leave her at home for a bit when I went to get the flowers.  She was so happy to see me that she was on her hind legs trying to jump up on me.  I put the flowers down and then petted her and rubbed her tummy.  I am trying not to pick her up as Heather is trying not to pick her up so much either.  It is hard because she is so snugly.  She is such a sweet dog and lovable dog.  Yes, I have become rather attached to her.  I also am rather attached to the whole family.  Heather and Bill have gone to pick up Acer and Calli from Sports Camp.  They have been there for about 4 days.  I can't wait to hear how it went.  It was Acer's first time going and Calli's first time at the senior camp.  Both were very excited about camp.  It has been very quiet in the house without children for a few days but they will both be home tonight and that will end the quiet in the house.

Before I go to Tilley's tomorrow, I need to get gas and a Mother's Day card for her.  I was going to go and get them this afternoon but I didn't want to leave Maisy at home all by herself for too long a period.  Besides, it wasn't like I absolutely had to go today.  I can go tomorrow no problem.  There is a store right on the way.  I have to remember to get some tummy medicine when I am with Tilley tomorrow.

They are back.  Heather likes her purple tulips.  I am glad about that.  She loves flowers.  They are in her room in one of her vases.  I got a red/pink color tulips in honor of my Momma.  She loved tulips.  They were her favorite flowers that was why I got her those.  I thought the purple tulips were especially pretty so that was why I picked those ones for Heather.

Heather and I took a "tour" of the yard last night.  She and Brandon have been working hard in the yard.  They have planted some trees and flowers too.  The yard will look very nice when they are finished.  It is already looking much better.  Bill cut the grass last night.  He was very tired when he was finished.  Our yard is bigger than their old yard.  I have cut the grass myself when I was younger and I remember how big the yard was.  We also live on a corner so our yard is even bigger than the usual one.

Calli is doing her exercises.  Acer is doing something he needs to do.  Both said they had a good time.  I am glad about that.

I am pretty sore today.  My headache is a bit worse than usual, although much better than earlier before I had a nap.  I am sore all over, not in one place, just all over.  I think I am going to go and read for a while.  I need to be up earlier than usual since I am going to Tillie's and I need to make a couple of stops before I leave.


1 comment:

  1. I'm beginning to worry about you Heather....when did you start speaking in the third person? take care sweetie.

    ReplyDelete