Sunday, May 19, 2013

The beginning of another week in the musical zoo. 5-19

I want to get a sign and paint it.  It will say, welcome to the musical zoo.  It so describes this house.  We have music somewhere going on pretty much all day and evening.  Acer and I listened to some veggie tales music this afternoon.  I love listening to music with him.  He is such a serious young man when it comes to music.  We started listening in his room and then we came down to the dining room because I was hungry so I had a bagel.  We shared his ear buds.  I was so exhausted today that I had to take a rest after I finished my bagel.  I am just that tired today.  I have been so tired lately.  I feel like I haven't gotten back to myself since I got out of the hospital.  I know it takes time to recover but seriously, it has been 3 weeks already!  I should be back to normal by now.  Or at least, that is what I think.  Naturally, my body doesn't agree.

Calli helped with the dishes this weekend.  It was a big help.  I am so tired and sore.  I really appreciate when she helps me.  I just have to empty the dishwasher before bed tonight.  There aren't too many dirty dishes right now.

Tomorrow, I have 2 lessons.  I have to copy a couple of new songs for Isaac for singing.  He is going to sing the Policeman's Song and the Pirate King.  Both are Gilbert and Sullivan.  I also need new songs for Nick this week.  I gave Natalie a few new songs on Friday.  She seemed to like them a lot.  I hope so.  I have to transcribe "Alleluia" by Mozart to make a practice CD for Sally.  She is having a hard time with the runs.  I have slowed it down so she can work on each individual note.  It doesn't take too long to do and since I know that I will be using that song for other students in the future.

Well. I am off to read for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment