Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday 6-16

Today is Father's Day.  Happy Father's Day Momma!  She was the best Mom and Dad ever.  I wish she didn't have to do both jobs, but she did them.

It has been a quiet day today.  Acer is at Music Camp and so far, we haven't heard anything from them so he must be having a good time.  I can't wait to hear all about it.  This is just so up his alley.  Music is such a part of Acer's soul that it comes out whether or not he wants it to or not.  I think one of the most often spoken words in the house are "Acer stop with the noises".  Calli, Bill, and Brandon went to Bill's parents house for dinner.  I am sure they are having a good day.  Heather B-T and I both have sore throats and are not feeling up to par so she stayed home.  I had one lesson.  Rick asked for some duet music for he and his girlfriend so I pulled out the Andrew Lloyd Webber book and a Patriotic book that I thought they would both enjoy.

After the lesson I took a long nap as I was so tired from not feeling so well.  I think I slept for about 3 hours or so.  I am planning to go to bed early as I took some nighttime cold medicine and I am getting rather tired now.

I am watching Rizzoli and Isles disc 3 season 1 episode 2.  I haven't seen this episode before, well, I actually haven't really seen any of season 1 episodes but they are are good.  Season 3 starts June 25.  I am looking forward to it.  This is a really good episode.  The cop who was shot is actually the leader of the drug ring.  I did not suspect him at all.  Then again, I don't try to figure out who is good and who is bad in these shows.  I just watch them.  Now I just need to watch Season 2.

Maisy was so cute last night.  I was sitting on the edge of Heather B-T's bed and she was trying to get my attention.  Heather B-T took a picture of us.  I posted it on Facebook.

I had my CT scan results and I need to get a biopsy.  I am trying not to worry about it but sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.  I am not sure when the test is, but I plan on taking the first one available.  I am not waiting around on this one.

Well, off to more Rizzoli and Isles before some fun reading before bed!  I am re-reading the O'Malley series.  I love those books so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment