Thursday, June 20, 2013

The ever enchanting Calli

I am watching Ella Enchanted with Calli.  She and I recently read the book so she wanted to see the movie again.  I haven't seen this in a long time so it is nice to see again.  I love Anne Hathaway too.  She is an amazing actress!  I do love the movie though.  It is quite different from the book.  The ending of this movie is very, very different from the book.

It was a nice way to spend the afternoon.  Brandon made dinner.  It was good.  Calli and I have also been getting into having soup for lunch.  Bear Creek brand is a really good soup.  We had Potato soup on Tuesday and Tortilla soup yesterday.  Today's was cream of wild rice.  So far, Calli and I agree that the Potato soup is the favorite.  All 3 are good, but the potato is really the best.  We have a few kinds to still try.

Maisy is lying next to me here in the dining room.  We had a couple of good snuggles today.  I love my Maisy and I snuggles.  I am feeling much better today than I was yesterday.  I ended up in the ER at Midnight on Tuesday.  I just couldn't handle the pain anymore.  I was patched up and sent home, as Bill calls it at about 3:45 am or so.  I think I slept almost all of yesterday with a few hours here and there awake.  I was so tired from sleeping even less than usual because of all the pain I was having.  Now, that pain is okay so I am back to as normal as I get.

I am finished with the 1st disc to season 2 of the Rizzoli and Isles.  I really like this show a lot.  Next Tuesday is the season premier of season 3.  I have 2 more episodes on this disc and then a few on the 3rd disc.  This episode is really weird with witches and covens but I love this show.

I am not sure what is up for me this weekend.  I have one lesson on Saturday and one on Sunday.  I have a couple tomorrow too.  I am re-reading the O'Malley series on my nook.  They are soooooo good.  Kathy has just got to read them.

I have this weird pain in my right side for some strange reason.  I am not sure but it has been there for a few weeks now.  Just another weird symptom to add to my list, I suppose!!!

Well, Maisy and I are going upstairs.  It is time to read before bed.


1 comment:

  1. upper or lower on your right side?
    I recently had tortilla soup for the first time and it is now my most favourite. I've had it two more times since!

    ReplyDelete