Thursday, July 25, 2013

the Pillcam test 7-25

Well, I did the test today.  It took 8 hours and after I was hooked up, I was able to come home.  Maisy and I took a nap before I had Isaac's lesson.  Maisy did well with Isaac once she stopped barking at him.  He was even able to give her a treat.  She sat near me during his lesson.  She seems to like sitting near me during lessons.  Sometimes, she even moves and sits closer to the kids.  It is so cute when she does that.

Anyways, I will find out in a few days what the results are with the camera through the digestive system test.  The bleeding has been over for a couple of months so I don't think they will find any or at least I hope they don't!  I am not up for another bleeding session that is for sure.

It was a very, very quiet day as my headache was really bad.  I took 3 naps.  Maisy napped with me.  She and I were napping on and off all day.  I had to get up super easy because I had to be at the doctor's office by 8 am and I was there by 7:45.  I got hooked up and came home and went back to sleep.  Maisy and I also took a couple of drives to run a couple of errands this afternoon.  I wanted something to drink and then I wanted a salad with shrimp from Panera.  I was just so hungry and really wanted shrimp.  The rest had pizza for dinner.  I wouldn't have minded pizza except that I really wanted a salad.  Sometimes, I just want a salad.  I am weird that way.  I love salads a lot.

I had a little bit of a whoopsy moment this afternoon.  I was lying on my side on my bed when the phone rang.  I went to answer it and I knocked it off of my little table next to my bed.  Well, I was reaching and reaching when, thump! I literally fell out of bed taking the sheets with me.  Maisy was looking down at me as if she wanted to jump down and join me.  Fortunately, she didn't.  I am so glad about that.  I didn't hurt myself when I fell.  I just surprised myself.  Thankfully, I didn't have trouble getting up.  I WAS worried about that but I had no trouble.  I was glad about that.  I did put the sheets back on my bed so I won't have an issue when I go to bed.

Fashion Runway is back on for season 12!  I love this show.  It is interesting.  I like to design for myself.  I can't draw worth beans so I couldn't be a designer.  I can sew pretty well, I am not super great, but overall, I am pretty good.

Well time for words with friends and the rest of Fashion Runway!

No comments:

Post a Comment