Monday, July 1, 2013

The Results 7-1

The results are in and here they are: I do not, at this point have cancer.  There are clear cells present but nothing to worry about at this point.  The mass has not grown too much in 5 years either.  It went from 2.7 to 2.9 so that isn't too significant.  I am pleased with this.  It needs to be monitored but that is okay.  I can deal with the monitoring.  I am just glad I don't have cancer.  I was very worried and I know Kathy was too.  Heather B-T drove us and we all went into the doctor's office.  I had both Heather B-T and Kathy come incase it was positive and I needed to really pay attention on what to do next.  Heather B-T and I did read up on clear cells and since my mass is only 2.9 and not 7 centimeters, we are not too worried about it.  If it grows, then we will worry about it.  I do need to have the mass re-checked in 3 months but that is okay.  I will have it done.

I don't have any lessons today.  Monday is usually a light day anyway but Bob needed to reschedule until tomorrow since he had to work this afternoon.  It won't be a problem to have his lesson tomorrow.  It will be a bit busier but that is okay.

Kathy and I went to lunch today.  We went to Chipotle.  It was the first time I had been there in about 3 weeks.  I used to go weekly but not anymore.  I am working on eating here at home more.  It is better for me and it saves me money, which is something I need to do too.  I plan to visit Kathy this summer in August for a couple of days.  We always have a good time.  I stay at a hotel because there just isn't enough room at her house for me to stay.  I try to stay at a place that has a pool so the kids can come and swim.  That is always a good thing.  It is nice to have the kids have a pool and come and swim.  They swim and Kathy and I chat.  Kathy left shortly after lunch.  It was so funny before we went.  Kathy pulled out her phone and was having trouble reading it so I handed her my reading glasses and they helped her read the phone.  She was not too happy about that so right after lunch we went and got her reading glasses.  They are similar to mine as far as the prescription goes but a slightly different style.    Hers also comes with a case just like mine do.  I also got some more tea as we were almost completely out.

I put the picture of Maisy in one of my Disney frames today.  She looks so adorable in the Winnie the Pooh frame on the piano.  She is such a cute dog.  I tell her all the time what a good girl she is and how she is the cutest little girl dog in the world.  I think she realizes that she has me wrapped around her little paw.  I just love Maisy so much.  I had no idea I would get so attached to her but I sure have.  I even have her sleep on my bed when Heather B-T and Bill aren't home.  I know, me!  Miss, I don't want a dog on my bed!  Well, I do!!  That little girl sleeps on my bed when they aren't home and I am not ready to get up yet.  She likes to sleep at my feet.  She sleeps on her back and it is so cute.  Her little paws are in the air and oh, it is the cutest thing!  Kathy FINALLY got to meet Maisy today.  Maisy was a bit nervous at first but then she came around to Kathy especially after Kathy gave her a treat.  We all giggled when Maisy stood on her hind legs to get her treat!  She looks like an Ewok when she does that!  Yes, I love that little dog so much.

I am going to take the Easter stuff down (finally) off the 2nd piano.  I know, I know, I should have done it a long time ago, but I didn't.  I couldn't find a box to put them in.  I wanted a plastic box not a cardboard box and I kept forgetting to go to the store and get one or when I got to the store I would forget to get one.  Now, I have one.  I have had it for a couple of weeks but I still haven't done it yet.  Well, I need the space for Maisy's picture so I have to do it today.  I also want both of Mom's pictures on the 2nd piano instead of one on each piano.  The one on the piano that I use the most gets pushed back and I am afraid that it will fall behind the piano and then no one will be able to get it because there is no way to get stuff from behind the pianos so I need to move the one picture.  I also want to put up the rest of my beanie babies that I am keeping back on the piano.  They look so sweet up there.  I have lots of Winnie the Pooh stuffed animals that belong on the piano when it isn't Christmas or Easter.

It is a bit chilly today but I don't mind.  I have a really cute hoodie sweater that goes with all my dresses.  I did buy myself a new top today.  It was super cute and lacy at the top.  It is tan and I think It will go very nicely with the blue skirt or the coral skirt.  I do have to take the turquoise skirt and the coral skirt to Nancy to fix.  I need to do that this week if she is at work.  The seams are on the outside and I don't like that at all.  I want seams on the inside.  A few years ago, that was the style but I don't like it so since there is so much work needed to do with it, I am taking it to her.  I also will need to get some fall dresses and winter ones too since I do not plan to get any pants.  I like skirts and dresses so much better.  I also plan to make me some skirts and dresses.  I like sewing with people not so much on my own.  Star wants to do some sewing so we are going to do some together.  Last year, Aggie and I made her costume for the yomicon weekend and this year she is making it herself!  I gave her a sewing machine when she graduated high school and she is sewing the costume herself.  She helped me sew hers last year.  I wonder what she will make this year.  She is definitely going to have post a picture on facebook.

Well, time to go and put the stuff away.

No comments:

Post a Comment