Monday, August 5, 2013

8-5

Maia's pain medicine has been raised again this morning.  Other than that, she is hanging on.  I have such a hard time with the fact that they have not been able to control her pain.  I don't understand why.  I hope it is better now.  As of right now, I am not heading to Windsor today.  I don't know about the rest of the week.  It all depends on Maia.

I had 2 lessons this afternoon.  Isabella and Bob.  Both are doing well.  Bob has started a new piece called "Toccata in D Minor" by J. S. Bach.  It is a famous piece that was featured in the original Fantasia movie.  I simply adore that song and I was surprised to realize that I NEVER gave the song to Bob to play!  Talk about an oversight!  Well, it is completely fixed now.  He has it and is doing rather well with it.  I am quite happy with how he is playing.  He plays very well and I have had him for a student for many years now.  I think at least about 6 or so, maybe even 7.  I am just not sure.  Bob really enjoys playing.  Isabella has been playing for a few years but I have had her for 2 weeks.  She also plays very well.  I think she will fit right in with the rest of the students.  We discussed competition today.  Isabella will need to be to speak with her parents about whether or not she wishes to participate in competition.  I am hoping that she will since she plays so well.  I know that Natalie, Aubrey, Jillian, Brooke, and possibly Rebecca are going but that is about it so far.  I don't know about Isaac or any of the other students.  I will know in the next few weeks or so.

On one hand, I am anxious to get into fall so that the fall planning can start and on the other hand, I don't want fall to arrive because that means cold and winter!!!!!!  Winter is not my favorite season.  I am a spring and fall girl not a summer and winter girl.

Bill brought home the rest of season one for the Game of Thrones for me.  I am so geeked to watch some more of this.  I think because I knew what was in it, that I can handle it (so far anyway).  We shall see how long I last though.  I am hoping through the first season because I really do like the story and the characters.  I like this kind of fantasy story.  I don't read a whole lot of them, but I do like them.  I don't watch a whole lot of movies in general anymore so I am not even sure what is out there.  I know the newest Percy Jackson movie is coming out.  I do wish to see that.  I have to re-read the entire series because I cannot remember enough of it at this point.  I do know some of the differences between the movie and the first book, only because Isaac told me about them, not because I remembered the book.  I read the books after we lost the store and really, I was in a dark spot at that point so I don't remember too much about what went on at that point.  For about 4 years of my life (1/2 of 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 1/2 of 2012) I can't remember too much except we lost the store, Momma died, and Richard stopped speaking to me.  I was also so sick at that point.  From November of 2007 to February of 2009, I was in the hospital about 15 times (including ER visits).  Some of them were just ER visits, some were overnight ER visits and some were extended stays.  It just seemed it was one thing after another.  now, I feel like I am getting somewhat better or as better as I can get.  I am eating healthier and cleaner, I am resting when I need to, and I have eliminated as much stress as possible in my life.  I am working on alternatives for some of the health issues and making sure that I am as healthy as I can be so that I don't get sicker and sicker again.  That was just not fun.  It really sucked and I do not want to be there again.

Maisy is sleeping right near me.  She is snoring!  It is so adorable!  Of course, outside of doggie business inside and barking too much, everything she does is adorable!  I simply adore that little dog!  She is lying on her side and it is so sweet.  We didn't really snuggle today because she was up with Heather B-T most of the day.  Heather B-T wasn't feeling too well.  She has had a migraine for 4 days now.  I am hopeful that it is much better now.

I couldn't really sleep last night.  I kept thinking I heard the phone ring.  I think I finally fell asleep around 5 am.  I think I have to be up for a noon lesson tomorrow.  Oh yeah, I do.  Not a problem.  I hope to go to bed earlier tonight and sleep better tonight than I did last night.  I kept thinking and dreaming about Maia.  I hope she is in less pain tonight.  Kayla is staying with her tonight.  We have someone with her at all times especially at night so that she isn't alone.  I just want her out of pain that is all I want now.  No more pain.  She is suffering and I don't want her to suffer anymore.  No more pain and no more suffering.  I know Maia is strong, but really, how much can one woman take?

No comments:

Post a Comment