Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday 8-21

We are watching the second season of Game of Thrones, the first episode.  I love this show.  It is really good.

Last night, I met up with Star and we went to tea.  It was nice and relaxing.  Star has decided on the song she is singing on Sunday for the Nursing Home Concert.  It is a nice piece that I think she will do well with.

Today, Calli and I cleared most of the counter and then Heather B-T cleared the rest.  It looks every so much better.  It really does.  I am very pleased with how it looks.  We have also separated all of our medicine into different baskets so I know where mine is and Bill knows where his is.  It really is a better thing.  I am happy with the changes or rather, improvements are being made around here.  They are really much better and it is making things look ever so much better.

We got a new to us table last night from my friend, Diane.  It is in excellent condition and the chairs are super comfortable.  They are wonderful.  I am pleased with them.  We now can fit all 6 of us at the table without us being all into each others' space.  It is a great thing.

Bill had his kidney stone surgery today.  I hope he heals quickly and the pieces go away for him.  He slept this afternoon and we just finished watching the Game of Thrones episode.

I got my bangs fixed today as they were cut crooked last time and it drove me absolutely crazy.  Now they are even and I am one happy camper.

I am going to play some word of friends and head for bed.  I am getting tired and I have to go to the doctor tomorrow.  It is a follow up from the procedure I had a couple of weeks ago.  I will also be weighed because they always weigh me.  I would refuse but they don't let me.  We shall see where I am at.  Next week is my appointment with Dr. R, the neurologist.  Nothing like a medical event every single week for a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment