Saturday, September 7, 2013

A Harry Potter Weekend! 8-7

Right now Harry Potter number 6 is on family channel right now.  I love the Harry Potter movies.  I know there are major changes from the books in some parts, but overall, they kept the story close enough where it no longer bugs me.  I love the 7th part 1 and part 2 movies the best besides the first movie.  The first is my favorite all over but after that the last two movies are my next favorites.  My all time favorite movie ever though is Beauty and the Beast.  I simply adore that movie so much.  The library in the movie is amazing.  Simply amazing.

I had to cut back on my melatonin because it can interfer with the coumadin that I take.  I have made some other changes so I hope it helps me sleep better.  Tomorrow, I get to sleep in and boy am I glad about that.  I am really tired now.  I took my medicine earlier than usual to see if it helped my headaches that I get at night but I succeeded in making myself more tired than usual at this time.  Whoops, what can I say?  I will try it again tomorrow.  I may get this right someday.  It is always a hit and miss thing with us fibro girls.  Lack of sleep is one symptom we all have issues with.  I am so glad I am not alone with this problem.

Maisy and I are enjoying a quiet night together.  We went for a short ride to Panera for dinner.  I got a salad with shrimp.  It was super good.  I love shrimp.  She is such a good rider when we go.  Tonight she did have a barking episode but then she was just fine.  Maisy barks at things she think are coming near the house.  Sometimes she barks at nothing.

Well, I am super tired so I am going to be heading for bed rather shortly.  I just can't stay awake for much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment