Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day 9-2

It was a nice day today.  I went to lunch with Maggie, whom I haven't had lunch with in a really long time.  It was fun.  After that I came home and Calli read the rest of the story she was reading to Acer and I.  It was a boxcar children mystery book.  She is such a good reader.  I enjoy listening to her read to her brother.  Bill barbecued hamburgers and veggies for dinner.

It is a game of thrones episode night again.  We are on episode 6 season 2.  It is such a good show!  Arya is my favorite character and Tyrion is my second favorite character.  He is such a clever character.  He gets away with so much too.

Tomorrow is the first day of school for all the kids around here.  Calli will be in junior high in 7th grade and Acer in elementary school in 3rd grade.  They are excited to be starting a new school year.  It has been a really busy summer for them.  They have had overnight camps, day camps, and play dates all summer long.  I can't wait to hear about their first day of school.  Acer has a half day and Calli a full day.  Acer will probably be home from school by the time I get up.  It is hard to believe that it is September already.  Ugh, another month bites the dust.

I figured out tonight why my right inside part of my knee has been so sore.  There is a huge (4 inches in diameter) bruise there.  It is deep purple and ugly not too mention it really hurts.

Well, I am very achy tonight so I am heading for bed shortly.  I am also really tired now.

No comments:

Post a Comment