Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I think it has been a week 11-20

Wow, I am not sure how long it has been since I have posted.  I am sure it has been at least a week though.  I have not been very good on this lately.  My head has been in a major fog for a while now.  I am not sure why.  I have done some very goofy things because of it.  Fortunately I haven't done anything too goofy around students.  That would not be good.

Next week is thanksgiving.  I can't believe it.  I am actually having it here with Will and his Mom with possibly Star and her mom, Paula.  I am not sure yet.  It should be rather interesting.  I am not sure what exactly I will cook or what I will order, but I will know by Friday since that is the day I have to put the order in by.  I know I want corn bread so that will be from Boston Market along with some of their veggies.  I love their veggies.  Paula and Star are vegans so that will be an interesting mix.  I will have some salsa stuff for them to put on their potatoes.  I won't mash them because I put milk in that and they don't drink milk and for some reason soy milk doesn't sound good with mashed potatoes.  I will get a small thing of soy cream for Star's tea since I know that is what she likes.  Heather BT and family will be going to Bill's parents as their usual for the holiday.  On Friday, I will trod to Kathy's parents' house to have another Thanksgiving with her parents.  All in all, it should be rather good.  I think it will be.  I miss Kathy and her family.  I only get to see her parents on the 3 major holidays, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter these days since they live about an hour away now.  I used to see them more often than that.  Of course, I don't see Kathy that much either.  We have a Murphy bed for her now when she comes to visit.  I am very excited to see her.  We always have a good time.

My right hip and lower back have been giving me lots of pain lately.  I am sure it is because of the weather and the redistribution of the losing of weight.  When it gets chilly like this, it starts to hurt.  It isn't as bad as two years ago because it isn't so cold yet but hopefully when it is, I will have lost even more weight.  I am very tired now after helping Acer with his homework.  Keeping him on task is harder than anything when it comes to doing his homework.  I think I am in for an early night tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment