Saturday, February 15, 2014

A Warm up?

It is a bit warmer today than it has been, not a complete warm up, like supposedly next week, but enough of one that I was glad about.

Maisy and I did some errands this afternoon.  She is such a funny dog.  I just love her.  We did have to drop off some Christmas presents to my friend, Julie, for her children, Emily and Lily.  I know, it is 2 months past Christmas so I am a bit late.  Whoops.  I have been meaning to drop them off but just haven't caught up to Julie to be able to do that so today, I just dropped them off at her work.  She works at a tax office so I figured she would be busy, so I didn't plan to stay.  It was a good thing.  I brought Maisy in because I couldn't leave her in the car, it wasn't that warm plus I HATE leaving her in the car. If I have to leave her in the car, she just has to stay home.  That is how it works.

Today my one lesson was cancelled so it HAS been an all day Maisy and me day without any lessons.  I have 2 tomorrow.  My two little boys are coming tomorrow instead of last Friday.  I am not sure why, but that is okay.  It works.  Next week there will not be any lessons Friday or Saturday as I will be at competition all weekend long.  I just remembered I needed to get Nick new books.  I called the usual place but they are closed, I called another place that is also nearby, they are closed but they still answered the phone.  They are holding them for me at the front desk.  Oh, thank goodness!  I can't believe I totally forgot.  What can I say?  I will have them in time and that is what matters.

Everyone is home now and dinner is in the oven.  I am not that hungry right now but I probably will be when dinner is ready.  We are having chicken Alfredo.  I like it.  It is from Costco.  The kids like it a lot too.

I have been having sleeping issues again.  I mean, more than usual.  My right leg is so sore at night by morning but I feel like I haven't slept at all some mornings.  I know I have but not much.  I slept for about an hour this afternoon although it felt like I didn't sleep at all.  Right after was when Maisy and I went delivering the presents.  I had a nightmare last night that I had the vasculitis again.  I hope to never have that one again.  It is awful, simply awful.  I would have to say it hurt (when peaking) worse than the worst fibro flare, biggest headache, blood clot, or stomach ache ever.  It was so bad.  I don't know why I have been having flashbacks to it lately but I have.  I sure hope it isn't of things to come.  Ugh, that would just awful.  It is definitely something no one wants nor do I ever want it again.

I am more tired than usual today, I think mainly due to my sleep issues this week.  I also felt like I was coming down with a cold but now I think it is going away.  I sure hope so.  I often get a cold when the weather warms up rather than when the weather cools down.  It is strange, I know.  My head doesn't feel as stuffy as it did a couple of days ago, but I still don't feel 100% well either.  I figure by the time competition comes around next weekend, I should be feeling much better.

1 comment:

  1. I understand your current pain since I’ve been suffering from fibromyalgia myself for a while, but my experience may give you some hope in finding a solution that works for you.

    I am no longer suffering from daily chronic fibro symptoms (fatigue, lethargy, pain) and have been able to discontinue the medication (Celexa). I only get some fatigue/pain during the time of the month but I can deal with that!

    I am healthier, emotionally fit and in control of my life and have lost 20 inches on top of the great health benefits.

    I would love to pay it forward. Send me an email if you would like more information! igangadin@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete