Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Decisions and Doggies

A few days ago I was agonizing over some decisions that needed to be made.  Well, I have made them.  I feel much better about it all.  I know what I am going to do and it will help me a lot.  My anxiety has lowered about it too so I know this is the right decision.

I have also realized the benefit of having an animal in my life.  With the introduction to living full time with Maisy and Q, I have decided that as long as I can help it, I will not be dogless again.  I love Maisy so much.  She is such a good little dog and such a pal.  We play together and we snuggle together.  She sits next to me when I am on face book.  I love how she splits her time between Heather BT and I during the day and evening.  It is a wonderful thing.  I never knew how much love I had for such a little, 18 pound furry creature but I sure do.  She is awesome.  I have learned so much just by helping to take care of her.  I also like cats but I have students who allergic and not too mention housemates who are allergic to them so no cats and that is okay.  We have 2 dogs, Calli's guide dog and Maisy.  That is all we need right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment