Tuesday, May 26, 2015

High Anxiety for No Reason

Some days, for absolutely no reason, my anxiety kicks into high gear.  Today would be one of them.  i don't know why, it just did.  My stomach is in knots and I am feeling very very shaky.  I have 3 lessons like normal so that isn't it.  We had a good weekend, so I have no idea what is up with me.  Sometimes, it just happens this way.  There isn't anything I can do about, not really.  I try to relax, but it doesn't happen.  Maybe by tonight it will be better.

I would have to say, outside of the pain, anxiety is the 2nd thing I hate most about fibro because I can't control it.  I can't go to bed early or take a nap and improve it that way.  I do take medicine and that helps most of the time except for days like this.

So far, my 4:30 has seemed to have forgotten about her piano lesson.  Sad face.  I will call her mom for a make up lesson later this evening.  She does do make up lessons so that is good.  I really like this student a lot.  She is such a sweet girl and a good pianist.

Peony is lying on the floor next to me.  She is such a comfort.  Oh, something cute she did yesterday.  I decided to go to Starbucks and get a small Vanilla Bean drink.  Well, I learned that Peony looooves whip cream.  To the point that she actually had some of my drink.  Literally.  I put my drink with my straw in my cup holder and when I went to take a drink, my straw was gone and so was my whipped cream.  Yeah, she took the straw and did who knows what and had my whipped cream.  One drink down the tubes.  Never will I go to Starbucks with the little Peony in the car with me again.  It was funny though although I really wanted that drink!

2 comments:

  1. Heather it was nice and helpful; post thanks this post

    fibromyalgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. My anxiety has been really high lately for no reason. My bipolar was out of wack like two weeks ago as well. *sigh* I think one of the most difficult parts is not knowing when it is going to strike, especially when it strikes for no reason. Dogs truly are the best therapy.

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete